Wednesday, October 19, 2011

mood = sad T,T

as salam..

at the moment...
i am sad...because of?

my camera...
i cannot use it to capture any picture...
it only display ZOOM ERROR on the screen n turn off after awhile..n it repeat the same problem when i try to turn it on... =,= huhuuuuu..my wish to snap some pics with my friends will soon have to be diminish..

i've tried to find a solution to this problem...i searched on the internet n tried each and every solution that i found on websites...unfortunately, none of those solution that i tried succeed...
so..i'm looking forward to sent it to the pro hoping that it can be solve....but...i heard that it is really expensive as i need rm300 to repair it...hmmm =/
still thinking...should i spend that rm300 on this old camera?
i've already buy new rechargeable battery for lym 'i call my camera lym' and it costs rm 100+...
lmfao !! if i didn't use any camera so my battery will be useless...what's the use of having new rechargeable battery if i didn't have any camera?
this is torturing me =,=

i don't know...what should i do?
it's really hard to make a decision...
i also doesn't have any decision regarding the debate tourney =/
yes i want to join as this will be my first experience as a debater joining a tourney.i'm excited eventhough i know my english is bad but i want to improve myself..why don't just grab this chance..first hand experience will teach you more than what you can get in the manual ..*sad that we didn't get the chance to go to Sarawak..i can be an adjudicator and get live shows on debate competition...i would like to watch the real one..heh..i even surf the net to find more info about this adjudicator job*
as if all my dream for this sem break doesn't come to reality...sad isn't it?
karisma...now kdo..plus icdc*transportation problem..again? no one want to send me to these public transportation station..urgh..life..never been easy...
maybe it just luck is not beside me...
i'll never stop !!!
there's a lot more lovely things to do in this world...maybe i didn't get it now...i'll wait for the right time..there's always hikmah behind all this problem... ^____^
and behind every question there's always a reason =)

No comments:

Post a Comment